At Lighten Up Electric and Plumbing, water jets are perhaps the most capable and versatile tool in our drain cleaning arsenal. This powerful device takes ordinary tap water, pressurizes it up to 60,000 psi and forces it through your stopped up drains.
- Our state-of-the-art water jets are ideal for clearing stoppages from clogged drain lines. A steady stream of high pressure water that hits the stoppage hard enough to dislodge it from the pipe interior and flush it away. The thrust of the nozzle drives the hose down the line and gives you wall to wall cleaning action.
- Water jets can cut through almost any obstruction within your drain line. Our drain cleaning experts always choose the appropriate water pressure for your individual piping, taking into account the size and material of the pipes so no damage is done to your already stressed drain system.
- Drain pipes inevitably become clogged over time. It’s an unavoidable fact of life—grease, hair, soap scum, sediment, sludge, and roots can inhibit the proper function of your drainage system and majorly inconvenience you in the process.
Drain Treatment and Maintenance
It is true that when your drains are clogged to the point of malfunction, it’s time to call in the water jets, but is there anything you, as a homeowner, can do in terms of preventative maintenance to help your drains stay clog-free? Yes—the answer is Bio-Clean!
- Bio-Clean is a harmless and natural blend of bacteria and special enzymes. It generates no heat, no fumes and does not boil. It has no effect on live tissue (living things) or inorganic material (your pipes). Only organic wastes like grease, hair, food particles, paper, cotton and sewage need worry about the powerful, cleansing effects of Bio-Clean!
- It only takes an hour to start working on your clogged drain. The bacteria and enzymes within the substance eats its way into the accumulated clog in your drain.
- Then it actually digests the clog, allowing the organic matter that was once creating a stoppage, to spread throughout your drainage system, cleaning it completely and thoroughly!
- Eliminates the need to clean grease traps and cable drains.
- Eliminates the need to use dangerous chemicals.
- Eliminates the need to buy deodorant blocks and urinal cakes.
- Eliminates costly compensation to employees that have been injured by using other dangerous, drain cleaning chemicals.
Water jetting is the answer to your drain problems. Give Lighten Up Electric and Plumbing a call and get our drain cleaning experts on the job today!