At Lighten Up, we want our customers to experience the highest level of convenience in terms of how they receive service, and it doesn’t get any more convenient than with our Total Care Club. As far as we’re concerned, your home is your greatest investment, which is why it’s our goal to maintain both its well-being and the health of your family. Once you join the club, you will experience the highest level of customer service including:
- Appointments scheduled at your convenience.
- Clean, polite, uniformed technicians.
- Technicians receive ongoing education to maintain industry knowledge and technical proficiency
- We show respect for your home by wearing protective shoe covers, using work mats, and thoroughly cleaning our work spaces.
- We will follow up with a phone call and customer comment card to ensure your complete satisfaction. If you’re not 100% happy, we’ll make it right.
- Monthly email specials.
- No dispatch fee during normal business hours and only $99 after hours fee.
We take pride in providing homeowners across the local area with easy access to the essentials in life—heating, cooling, plumbing, electricity, etc. Our Total Care Club aims to cover all these areas so your home life remains comfortable, especially when we provide you check-ups on:
Furnaces & Air Conditioners
Our exclusive annual furnace and A/C check-ups include:
- Burners and venting
- Check temperatures and pressures
- Inspect refrigerant lines
- Inspect electrical connections
- Check drain systems and pumps
- Check heat exchanger for cracks and leaks if carbon monoxide is found
- Check filters, belts, pulleys, and motors.
- Check safety switches.
- Inspect controls.
Our exclusive annual plumbing system check includes:
- Test water heater temperature
- Inspect all faucets and showers
- Inspect garbage disposals
- Inspect sump and sewer injection pump
- Test the water heater’s pressure relief valve
- Make sure toilets flush properly
- Check garbage disposal and dish washer connections
- Inspect gas lines and connections for leaks
- Test and label emergency shut offs
- Visual inspection of all piping
Our exclusive annual electrical system check includes:
- Check for hazardous situations
- Inspect panel box and check conditions of all connections
- Inspect all blinking lights and warm face plates
- Inspect sizzling or buzzing from outlets
- Check quality of exposed wiring
- Check for proper use of extension cords and power strips
- Check for required arc fault protection
- Check for presence and proper placement of smoke detection
- Check for carbon monoxide detectors
- Check if electrical service capacity is adequate for present and future demands
Above all else, our system checks aim to make your life easier. No longer will you be worrying about a faulty AC during the summer, or having no electricity come nightfall. We guarantee stress-free living, especially when our Total Care Club offers savings like:
- Reduced Spending on HVAC Bills: In addition to keeping your family safe, our heating and air conditioning check-ups will save you money. They’ll ensure your systems run at peak efficiency, reduce the risk of costly breakdowns or malfunctions and extend the life of your heating and air conditioning.
- 10% Discount: Should you need plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical service, you’ll receive 10% off!
- $99 Emergency Service Fee: Call us anytime of the day or night. There is only a $99 service fee, no matter when we come to your home.
Contact Lighten Up today at 970.460.4477 if you want to learn more about our Total Care Club and how you can get the most value from our home services!