Plumbing for your home can be a complicated mess, especially when the issue is hidden in your basement or literally inside your walls. Nobody needs to deal with backed up sewage, busted pipes, or a flooded basement. That’s why there’s a team of plumbing professionals ready to answer your call when a plumbing disaster strikes.
What Lighten Up Can Do For You
The plumbing in your home requires a large variety of maintenance, repairs, and replacement. Maintaining all your water appliances, drains, and sewer lines in top notch condition, can sometimes result in getting professional help. Luckily Lighten Up offers a large range of emergency plumbing services, which include but aren’t limited to the following.
- Water Heater, Filtration, & Softener Services. What do water heaters, water filtration systems, and water softeners all have in common? They all have to deal with mineral buildup, which overtime can cause some serious damage to your plumbing. If a filter needs to be changed, an anode rod needs replacing, or it’s just time for the brine tank to be cleaned, Lighten Up offers every service to keep your water treatment appliances well-maintained and running smoothly.
- Toilet & Sewer Repairs. Toilets are one of the most used appliances in your home, and they require a lot of care to run properly. Toilets along with other water fixtures and drains, if not treated properly, can eventually lead up to damaging and costly sewer repairs. Clogged drains, faulty showerheads, and backed up sinks are all frustrations that can put your day to a grinding halt. Lighten Up’s plumbers are available 24 hours a day to solve all your plumbing problems.
- Sump Pump & Ejector Pump Services. Sump pumps and ejector pumps help to keep excess water and sewage out of your home. A damaged sump pump can mean a flooded basement, which can result in costly water damage. Lighten Up offers a basement pump out to clean up any backed up sewage or flooding, as well as sump and ejector pump maintenance to keep your basement and home dry.
- Garbage Disposals. When enjoying the convenience of a garbage disposal, it’s easy to forget how easy it is to clog and damage it. Foods with grease and fat should never go down the disposal as they can be notorious for clogging your drain. It’s easy for a lone spoon or fork to lodge itself in-between the blades and damage the disposal after someone turns it on. If it’s a clogged drain or a broken garbage disposal, Lighten Up is quick to fix the problem.
- Leak Inspection & Repairs. Leaks can happen anywhere, and sometimes it’s tricky to find the source of them. Whether there is a leak somewhere in your service line, inside your walls, in the basement, sump pumps, or other miscellaneous plumbing systems. One of Lighten Up’s licensed plumbers is quick to identify the leak and repair it.
- Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling. Remodeling any room is an exciting project, but there is a lot of work involved when it comes to a bathroom or kitchen remodel. It’s a complicated project renovating all the toilets, sinks, and bathtubs, as well as the plumbing work, which is why Lighten Up can do all the hard work for you.
Not finding what you’re looking for? Don’t you fret, Lighten Up also offer its services for the following plumbing problems:
- Gas Piping
- Backflow Prevention
- Water Leak Repair
- Camera Inspection
- Frozen Pipes
- Pipe & Valve Repair
- Main Line Service & Repair
- Water Line Service & Repair
- Commercial Plumbing
- New Fixtures
- Emergency Plumbing Service
Don’t Let Your Plumbing Suffer
A functioning home needs functioning plumbing. Lighten Up’s plumbing technicians are all trained, certified, bonded and insured to treat your home with the utmost care. If something is wrong with your plumbing, then it’s time to contact the professionals. Call Lighten Up today!