Pipe problems can cause a great amount of stress for Fort Collins home or business owners. There are several pipe problems that should be addressed by one of our professional plumbers as soon as possible to limit the amount of damage to your property; these include:
- Pipe Leaks
- Pipe Breaks
- Pipe Corrosion
- Sewer Main Problems
- Water Main Problems
Pipe Repair Solutions
While in the past, a pipe repair would have consisted of excavating the landscaping and tearing through walls and floors, that is no longer the case. Pipe repairs can now be completed in some instances by relining the pipes. Pipe relining is a revolutionary process that uses the existing pipe as a base while providing a new pipe surface. There are three types of pipe lining solutions:
- Epoxy Lining– Epoxy lining uses food grade epoxy to coat the interior of the pipes. This method fills pin hole leaks, small cracks and gaps and puts a stop to corrosion that is common in some pipe materials.
- Resin Pipe Lining– Resin pipe lining uses a liner that has been soaked in a resin and then inserted into your pipes. The liner will harden and provides a durable, structurally sound pipe surface. This option is great for pipes under extreme pressure and pipes with large holes or breaks.
Pipe Lining Benefits
There are several benefits to pipe lining; these include:
- Less Damage From Excavation
- No Need To Break Through Walls Or Floors
- Increased Home Value
- Essentially New Pipe Surface With Warranties In Tact
Do not damage your property for a pipe repair without first calling the trenchless experts at Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric.