The drain pipe systems in your Fort Collins kitchen and bathroom areas are the most used—and most frequently clogged—of all of the plumbing systems in your home. To keep your drains flowing healthy and clear, trust the local drain cleaning plumbers at Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electric!
We are a full-service plumbing company operating near Fort Collins. We built our business on the principles of providing a top-notch customer experience, quality and affordable plumbing service, and guaranteed satisfaction.
If your kitchen or bathroom drains are moving slowly or backing up, you’ve come to the right place.
Dealing with a severe clog in your kitchen or bathroom? Call Lighten Up for 24/7 emergency drain cleaning services!
When to Call for Kitchen and Bath Drain Cleaning
Kitchen and bath clogs are typically the result of months or even years of debris accumulating in your drain pipes. It’s best to have these removed before they present a serious issue, which is why you should schedule service if you notice any of the following:
- Frequent need to plunge the toilet
- Slow draining kitchen or bath sinks
- Backup into the sinks when other plumbing appliances are running
- Water collecting in the tub during a shower
- Your toilet won’t flush, or often you experience incomplete flushes
- A sink that will not drain at all
- Foul or unusual smells coming from the kitchen drain
What Causes Kitchen and Bath Drain Clogs?
Clogs are the result of a large number of items accumulating into a single spot in your drain pipes. Frequently a clog starts with a bit of toilet paper getting snagged on a pipe joint, or grease accumulating in an elbow. Over time, more and more debris develops, leading eventually to a complete clog. Clogs in a kitchen sink or disposal, or bathroom plumbing fixture are usually comprised of:
- Soap scum
- Sanitary items
- Paper products
Kitchen and Bath Drain Cleaning Services
In order to perform an effective drain cleaning our experts first need to know precisely where the clog is and its severity. At Lighten Up we utilize our cutting-edge sewer cameras, drain snakes, and hydro jetting tools in order to perform a thorough cleaning that restores the healthy flow of water in your home pipes.
Our process includes:
- Drain camera inspections. Video camera inspections allow our team the chance to precisely locate your source of trouble so that we can accurately provide the right solutions.
- Drain snakes. Effective at cutting away stubborn clogs and providing our team access to an open drain line for further inspection and service.
- Hydro jetting. Hydro jets precisely cut away clogs and debris while also leaving your drains completely clean, aiding in long-term plumbing line health.
Schedule Kitchen and Bath Drain Cleaning for Your Northern Colorado Home
If you are dealing with a kitchen sink clog, toilet clog, or other kitchen or bath drain clog, don’t stress. Call on Lighten Up to get the quality, precision plumbing services you deserve! We guarantee your complete satisfaction; and using our customer-focused process and superior-tech, we can guarantee a quality drain service every time.
Call 970.230.3100 or contact us on the web to schedule kitchen or bath drain cleaning services across Northern Colorado.