Who We Are
“We’re growing and need a talented HVAC Technician to satisfy our customer’s needs.”
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line HVAC technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential HVAC systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
Key Sub Tasks
- Sale, Repair, troubleshoot and install HVAC units
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance so you don’t scare customers away.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- You should have the proper certifications. We can help you acquire this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging – you have just the right amount. What We Offer
- Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses
- Company supplied truck
- Medical Insurance
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad & access to integrated software
- Paid vacation and holidays
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — then this may be the future for you. The successful applicant will work in a place where they will be appreciated and where their work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, please apply below!