Plumbing clogs and pipe obstructions are the cause for a variety of common problems that plague homeowners in the Fort Collins area. Pipe leaks, slow-moving drains, water damage—these are just a few. If you’re dealing with clogs in your home, Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric is the local plumbing company you need.
We offer cutting-edge services that can perform drain cleaning service fast, efficiently and the utmost in precision. That’s why we are proud to offer our water jetting services! We always put your needs first, and our water jetting service is just one more way we can provide superior drain services that guarantee your satisfaction.
Looking for drain cleaning services, including hydro jetting in Fort Collins and Loveland, CO? Contact Lighten Up online today, or call 970-460-4477 to schedule service today!
What Is Water Jetting?
If you have ever scheduled a drain clearing or clog removal service, you are likely familiar with the more common tool for clog removal: drain snakes, or drain augers. These tools still have a place in plumbing service, and sometimes they are all that is needed. However, drain snakes are quite limited. They are slow and overall only partially effective at moving an obstruction.
Water jetting, or “hydro jetting,” uses a high-pressure blade of water in combination with a hose and crank system. A hose is inserted into your blocked drain system and engaged; it will send a high-pressure stream of water through the pipe. The hose will usually either be fed further into the pipe or propel itself with additional water jets in order to run the length of the pipe and clean it thoroughly.
Hydro jetting offers a bunch of advantages over a standard drain snake, including:
- Time-efficient plumbing repair. In the hands of a trained plumbing contractor, a hydro jetting service can be completed in a minimal amount of time. This means less time with a clog in your home, and you save on labor to boot.
- More thorough drain cleaning. Drain snakes are great for dislodging an obstruction; however, they don’t clean the pipe, which leaves a risk that your pipes will simply continue to clog. A hydro jet leaves no debris whatsoever, giving you a longer-lasting solution.
- Excavation-free solution. In many cases, a drain snake simply isn’t strong enough or capable enough of dealing with a clog. In the past, that meant costly excavation and pipe replacement. Now, water jetting can often handle even the toughest task, and with no digging whatsoever.
When Do I Need to Schedule Hydro Jetting Service in Colorado?
Hydro jetting is effective for use in place of nearly any other standard drain cleaning service. But when do you need your drains cleaned? In order to avoid long-term problems or preventable plumbing problems, Lighten Up recommends scheduling hydro jetting annually or when you experience any of the following:
- Tough or consistent plumbing clogs
- Foul sewer odors in your kitchen, bathroom, or basement
- Hard water—scale accumulation may necessitate more frequent plumbing maintenance
Contact Lighten Up for Water Jetting Service in Fort Collins, CO
If you’re tired of dealing with plumbing clogs, or if it’s just time for your annual drain cleaning service, you can count on Lighten Up for superior solutions. We have been offering top-class plumbing services like water jetting for years, offering the best in workmanship and dependability all the while.
Call 970-460-4477 or contact Lighten Up online to schedule water jetting services in Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley, or the surrounding areas in Larimer County, Colorado!