Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) maintenance can be a daunting task, and best left for the professionals. Major home appliances like your furnace and air conditioner require frequent maintenance to stay functional, safe, and efficient. That’s why at Lighten Up there’s always a team of specialists ready to help you with any of your HVAC needs.
Furnace and Boiler Services
A faulty furnace means more than a miserable winter, it’s a safety hazard. Old furnaces are especially at risk for leaking carbon monoxide and other toxic gases. Without proper ventilation, old furnaces can also become a major fire hazard. Damaged furnaces left untreated not only harm your well-being, but your wallet as well. Replacing a damaged furnace can cost anywhere from $2,000 – $6,000, and that’s not including any property damage. Luckily Lighten Up offers a variety of services to avoid those costly home repairs, all the while safely maintaining your furnace and boiler.
- Furnace Maintenance. So much can go into maintaining your furnace. Whether it’s changing a filter, cleaning the combustion chamber, cleaning the floor vents, or just a routine annual inspection, Lighten Up provides top notch furnace maintenance.
- Furnace Repair & Replacement. If you think something is wrong with your furnace, don’t hesitate to call Lighten Up. No homeowner should have to deal with mediocre heat, especially during the colder seasons. A furnace repair or replacement from one of Lighten Up’s licensed professionals means cheaper utility bills, better heating, and a smaller carbon footprint.
- Boiler Maintenance. Boilers operate similar to a furnace- the key difference is how they deliver heat. Furnaces heat the air and deliver it throughout the house, but boilers deliver heat across solid surfaces, such as your floors. Boilers, however, require just as much maintenance as a furnace. Luckily Lighten Up offers every service you need, from installation, to repairs, to replacement.
Air Conditioning Services
Nobody wants to deal with the humidity and sweltering heat, that’s why it’s so crucial to maintain your air conditioner. There’s more than stifling temperatures to deal with when your air conditioner breaks down. Fires, leaking toxic refrigerants, and mold are all hazards of an untreated air conditioner, which is why at Lighten Up, there are specialists that can prevent those hazards from ever happening. If it’s time for some much needed air conditioner services, here’s what Lighten Up can do for you.
- Air Conditioner Maintenance. Throughout fall and winter, every year your air conditioner will be out of operation. Whether it runs or not, dust, dirt and debris can collect overtime, which means dirty, clogged filters and other potentially damaged components. It doesn’t matter if the problem is a low level of refrigerant or a broken compressor, Lighten Up can take care of all your air conditioner maintenance needs.
- Air Conditioner Repair & Replacement. Air conditioners are complicated appliances, and that means a lot could go wrong. If something smells foul, you find a leak, or hear strange noises all coming from your conditioner, don’t hesitate to give Lighten Up a call. Whether you need a repair or a replacement, Lighten Up will have your air conditioner running smooth and efficiently.
- QuietCool Fans. Lighten Up also offers another energy efficient cooling system that can silently ventilate your entire home. In 5-10 minutes, a QuietCool fan can replace all the air inside your home, saving you money while keeping you cool. The system stays in your attic, keeping all the noise and vibration out while all the hot air is forced out of the attic.
- Ductless Mini-splits
Stop Jeopardizing Your Safety, Comfort and Wallet
No one should have to put up with a faulty furnace or air conditioner, especially when the damage can be costly for both your health and bills. Call Lighten Up today to get started on all your HVAC needs.