Furnace Replacement and Installation Services
In Northern Colorado
Get a New Furnace for As Low As $10 a Week with a 10-Year "Bumper-to-Bumper" Warranty.
Your furnace system is all that stands between the comfort of your home and the blistering cold weather of a Northern Colorado winter. Day or night, our cold seasons are frigid, and having an effective heating system in place is an absolute must. So, what do you do when your furnace habitually falls behind, needs furnace repairs all the time, or fails completely? You call on Lighetn Up for a furnace replacement!
Our specialists offer the best in furnace replacements and furnace installation services in Fort Collins, Greeley, and Loveland. For decades, we've been the superior service team you can trust, no matter what service or skill you need. If a top-class HVAC contractor is what you're looking for, then you're in the right place.
Call (970) 231-3100 now to schedule your consultation, or contact us online to find furnace replacement services near you in Northern Colorado!
Signs You Need a Furnace Replacement
All of the following are signs of a furnace being on its last legs. Not to worry, though. The experts at Lighten Up will repair your furnace to help you save money and get the most out of your initial heating system. However, past a certain point, it's simply easier and more practical to get a furnace replacement. Have you noticed any of the following chronic issues?
Uneven heating between rooms
Higher energy bills
Inaccurate thermostat readings
You don't have to dread getting a furnace replacement. In fact, you should think of a high-efficiency furnace as more than just a purchase—it's an investment in superior heating and monthly savings! The Lighten Up heating professionals make furnace replacements simple with convenient scheduling, expert consultation, and a wide array of options to help you find the perfect fit for your home and lifestyle.
How Much Does a Furnace Replacement Cost?
Knowing when to replace your furnace is a very important part of maintaining a comfortable home, and it's not always easy to understand when a replacement is the right call. You can go by lifespan, which is roughly 15 or so years for a gas unit, and 10–15 for oil and electric. Or, you can go by a cost/benefits analysis to understand when a furnace replacement is more viable than repair.
So, what impacts the furnace replacement cost? The following factors are the most prominent:
- The type of furnace you choose matters a lot—gas furnaces cost more to install, but they last longer and require less repair than other types.
- The efficiency of your furnace is a big deal as well. Generally speaking, the higher the efficiency, the higher the cost—which also leads to higher savings through heating costs in the long run. It's important to discuss efficiency with your heating contractor to determine what efficiency range works best for you!
- The contractor you choose matters, too. You want a team with experience and extensive knowledge so that the system only needs to be installed once, and the furnace installation can be completed in a single day. And you generally want to pick pros that give clear, easy-to-understand pricing (like Lighten Up does!).
Can I DIY Furnace Replacement?
Among all of the home projects you can attempt to do yourself, furnace replacements, repairs, and installation are the least likely to be performed effectively! A true furnace contractor needs to go through nearly a decade of combined classes, training courses, and apprenticeships, and this is for good reason. A furnace installation requires extreme precision, and without the right tools and knowledge, you can risk:
- Serious personal injury
- Home fires and extensive home damage
- Wasted money on a botched installation process
We say this not to scare you, but to make this fact clear: HVAC work is for contractors, not for homeowners! It's in no way worth the risks and potential damages And besides, our experts can get the job done precisely, quickly, and in a way that provides you with the most benefits.
Contact Lighten Up for Superior Furnace Replacements in Northern Colorado
Call Lighten Up today at (970) 230-3100 to schedule your consultation, or reach out to us online to find out more now!