How can you tell if your Fort Collins home needs furnace repair? The signs are typically pretty easy to see! The second you notice the heat isn’t working properly, call Lighten Up. When it’s a cold night in Colorado and you don’t have a reliable heating system to keep you comfortable, you know you can call Lighten Up for fast and efficiency emergency furnace repair.
You don’t have to live with mediocre heat that costs too much and contributes to poor air quality in your home. With the licensed and qualified heating professionals at Lighten Up, your Fort Collins home can have comfortable, reliable, and affordable heat all winter long! When you notice any of the following, make sure to call Lighten Up for furnace repair.
Signs Your Fort Collins Home May Need Furnace Repair
Furnace issues tend to get worse before they get better. Plus, some furnace problems can be dangerous — for instance, a cracked heat exchanger might put your home at a higher risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. So don’t wait! As soon as you notice any of the following, call Lighten Up and request professional furnace repair today.
- Higher-than-Average Bills– Have your heating bills been going up each month? It could be because the weather is getting colder…or there may be something wrong. If you start to notice a huge jump in the price of your energy bills, consider an inspection.
- Poor Air Quality– Are your having allergies out of season? It could be because you need duct cleaning! If your ventilation for your HVAC system hasn’t been maintenanced in a while, it can collect dust and other contaminants that get distributed through the air.
- Temperatures Not Matching Thermostat– Should you notice that your home feels colder or warmer than the temperature on your thermostat, it may not be your thermostats problem. Sometimes, when a furnace is old enough, it fails to produce the proper temperatures even though it is burning the same amount of fuel.
- Uneven Heating Between Rooms– If you experience insufficient heat or heat that is unevenly balanced between different rooms, you may have issues with your ventilation or your insulation. Either way, you should have a professional perform a check up on your furnace.
- Loud Sounds– Not every furnace can be whisper-quiet, but it also shouldn’t be making banging sounds or other strange noises during normal operation.
So call the experts at Lighten Up. Our heating professionals can perform an inspection and furnace repair to have your heating system back in shape on the same day as your call!
The Benefits of Lighten Up Furnace Repair
A furnace repair from a professional HVAC technician will give your heating system:
- Better Heating (More Comfortable Winter Round)
- Lower Heating Bills Each Month
- Reduced Carbon Footprint (Eco-Friendly)
Our 24/7 live call assistants are currently ready for your call! Whether your furnace situation is an emergency or just a minor frustration that won’t go away, trust the Lighten Up professionals to solve your heating problems once and for all. For furnace repair in Fort Collins, call Lighten Up today!