Winter in Colorado can be nice if you do it right! Part of making sure that you are safe and warm all winter long, however, is to make sure you have access to the furnace maintenance you need. Has it been more than a year since the last time that you had your furnace serviced by a professional? Then it may be time to call the heating experts at Lighten Up for affordable and efficient furnace maintenance service today.
The home comfort specialists at Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric have been serving clients in Fort Collins, Loveland, and Greeley for years. With our complete knowledge of and extensive training with all modern furnace systems, we are uniquely capable of offering complete furnace cleaning and furnace maintenance, ensuring you get the effective, reliable heating system you need to take on our notorious winter seasons.
To schedule your annual furnace maintenance and tune-up service contact Lighten Up online now, or call 970-460-4477 to connect with a local plumber near you today!
The Benefits of Furnace Maintenance
When you request furnace maintenance from the experts at Lighten Up, you get:
- Peace of Mind – Most furnace manufacturers recommend that you get furnace maintenance at least once a year. This is because a lot can happen to a furnace over the course of the winter, and the best way to make sure that your furnace is operating properly and safely is to have a professional come in and perform a tune-up inspection.
- Energy/Money Savings – Like most old appliances, furnaces tend to lose efficiency over time. As a furnace collects dust, rust, and other contaminants, it doesn’t burn fuel as cleaning. This means you could be paying more for the same amount of heat month over month. If you start to notice that your heating bills are going up even though temperatures are staying the same, furnace maintenance can help you lower those costs!
- Better Heat – Of course, when you call Lighten Up for a comprehensive inspection of your furnace and have all of your heating and safety issues sorted out, the main benefit you can count on is that your home’s heating system will perform better all winter long.
Our Comprehensive Furnace Maintenance Checklist
In order to provide you with a complete and effective service, our specialists are extensively trained and routinely updated on all of the latest technologies and maintenance techniques. Though we customize our service according to your specific unit type and needs, you can always expect our service to include:
- Comprehensive checks for all systems and components. Parts like the blower assembly, combustion chamber, heating elements/burners, and the heat exchanger are inspected for signs of damage and for safe, effective operation.
- Calibrations and adjustments as needed. All switches and electrical connections are inspected for accuracy and adjusted to improve performance and minimize breakdown risks.
- Complete cleaning for all systems. Components, vents, and working parts are cleaned to improve efficiency and to minimize airflow complications.
- Lubrication for moving parts. Effective lubrication minimizes wear and tear and helps the furnace system to operate more effectively, with less effort and fuel wasted.
- Air filter replacement, cleaning, or changing. Air filters should be changed routinely to boost airflow, improve home air quality, and reduce the risks of furnace overheating.
- Gas line inspection if applicable. If you use a gas furnace in your home, the line must be inspected for any signs of damage or a loose connection to minimize risks.
When Should I Schedule Furnace Maintenance?
For optimal results, maintenance should be sought on a routine, yearly basis for most furnace systems. This is because even within a single year, your furnace can wear down extensively—especially in areas where winters can be rough, like here in Northern Colorado! Furnace maintenance costs considerably less than nearly any furnace repair, so it’s the ideal way to prevent complications and to mitigate excessive heating expenses.
Also to minimize the cost of furnace maintenance, we recommend signing up for a professional maintenance agreement! With our Lighten Up Total Care Club, you get two precision tune-ups a year (one for heating and one for cooling), priority service, and discounts on select services.
Contact Lighten Up for Furnace Maintenance in Fort Collins, CO
Whether you have an electric furnace, a natural gas furnace, or an oil furnace system, our specialists and trained maintenance pros can offer the superior service and workmanship you need. Let our team care for your heating system this season and forget all of the stress brought on by a poorly functioning heating system!
Get in touch with a maintenance service specialists online now to schedule furnace maintenance service, or call 970-460-4477 to schedule furnace maintenance “near me” in Loveland or Greeley!