The electronics in your home can be complicated, even more so when it’s time for a repair or installation. Whether you’re in the middle of a major electrical renovation or just in need of some new fixtures, Lighten Up can take care of all your electrical needs.
What Lighten Up Can Do For You
Lighten Up has over 25 years of experience installing indoor and outdoor electrical solutions for both homes and businesses. Our licensed electricians will respond to any electrical emergency with industry-leading equipment to fix the problem promptly and effectively. If you’re experiencing are in need of an electrical solution, here’s what we can do for you.
- Outdoor & Indoor Installation. If it’s time to replace some major home appliances, let our licensed electricians do that for you. We can also help with other indoor installations including switches, outlets, dimmers, and small household fixtures. Lighten Up also provides top notch installation for all your outdoor light fixtures, including track lighting, accent lighting, security lighting, and more.
- Emergency Electrical Service. Emergencies can happen at any moment, such as faulty wiring, an old fuse box, or a fried circuit. What starts as an electrical nuisance, however, can quickly escalate to a dangerous problem. That’s why Lighten Up is always quick to respond and will fix your electrical emergency to ensure your home is safe and functioning the way it should be.
- Electrical Remodeling & House Rewiring. Remodeling your home can be complicated, especially when you’re working with a budget and specific design in mind. Lighten Up can help you make the most out of your remodeling project, including handling the stressful permit process before you even begin. If there’s electrical rewiring that needs to be done, it’s important to have a licensed professional take care of it. Unless you’re a professional electrician, a lot can go wrong if you try to rewire your home, including your safety. Our team at Lighten Up can ensure your home is safely rewired.
- Security, Recessed & Track Lighting. Whether you need some security lighting or dramatic lighting, we can help consult the best place to install your new lighting, as well as recommending the best type and amount of lighting. Lighten Up also offers a variety of custom lighting options, some including under cabinet lighting, LED night lights, and energy efficient dimmer switches.
- Outlets, Switches & Dimmers. If it’s been some time since an electrician has inspected your home, chances are good that you need to upgrade your outlets and switches. Lighten Up will install or upgrade your outlets, switches and dimmers for the most in-home efficiency and appearance.
- Electrical Service Panel & Lighting Upgrades. If you’re living with an old electrical service panel, that’s puts you and your home at risk. Electrical service panels that are 25 years and older are at risk of electrocuting you or starting a fire. Luckily Lighten Up offers electrical service panel upgrades so that not only are you safe, but you no longer have to deal with the frustrations of an outdated fuse box. Perhaps that’s not the only upgrade you need, fear not! As Lighten Up also offers lighting upgrades. Our team of electricians will manage all aspects to ensure your home has the lighting you want.
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors. Your safety is important, that’s why it’s important to have the professionals at Lighten Up install the smoke and carbon monoxide detectors for you. Without the hassle of installing them yourself, you can be assured that your new detectors will work without fail.
- Whole House Surge Protection. Storms can be troubling for your electrical appliances, especially if your home isn’t surge protected. Luckily at Lighten Up, we can fully protect your home and all your electronics with a whole house surge protection.
Don’t Wait Another Day!
If you’re in need of an electrical solution or are experience an electrical emergency, call Lighten Up today.