Looking for an efficient and affordable solution to uneven home heating and cooling? You’ve come to the right place!
Mini-split systems are completely ductless and can be installed as point-of-use equipment, which makes them ideal for new additions or out-of-the-way rooms that cannot be reached with ductwork. They have a sleek, high-tech design that works well with any home design and are much smaller than traditional split systems. Here at Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric, our HVAC specialists can make choosing the right ductless mini-split system for your Fort Collins home simple!
Contact us online now or call 970-460-4477 to schedule duct mini-split HVAC services in the Fort Collins area! We service Greeley, Loveland, and Windsor, and the surrounding areas.
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Although less common than furnaces or boilers, ductless mini-split systems are becoming increasingly popular in the Fort Collins area. Why? Because ductless mini-split systems offer all of the following advantages:
- Easy Installation: Ductless mini-split systems are easy to install due to their small size, but also because there is no additional ductwork to be connected.
- Space Efficiency: Ductless mini-split units are small enough to allow more room for the overall design and flow of your residential space. Floor units are available, but they may also be installed as a wall mount. The mini-split air conditioning unit can easily blend into your home or business regardless of your choice in décor.
- Sleek Design: Due to their small size, ductless mini-split systems offer a lot of flexibility in interior design options. Small wall units are typically the most popular choice. Most systems are operable via remote control.
- Climate Control: Like traditional split systems, ductless mini-split systems automatically regulate indoor temperatures to produce the optimum level of cooling comfort at any given time. You can choose to run units as-needed, keeping them off in room that aren’t in use.
- Quiet Operation: Unlike most AC systems on the market, ductless mini-split systems operate in almost complete silence.
Trust Northern Colorado’s best heating and cooling company for your mini-split installation in the Fort Collins area. Contact us now!
How Do Ductless HVAC Systems Work?
Ductless HVAC systems are comprised of one outdoor unit and multiple indoor units and use the same technology as heat pumps to provide both heating and air conditioning to your home. In warmer months, the outdoor unit’s compressor and condensing coils cool the warm air and the indoor units distribute it throughout the home, and the opposite occurs in the winter. We do recommend with our climate that you keep a backup furnace or heater on-hand for the coldest days, as a mini-split heat pump cannot provide adequate heat in below-freezing temperatures.
Schedule Ductless Mini-Split Installation or Repair in Fort Collins
We can install, repair, and maintain your mini-split system as needed. We also provide AC repair, furnace repair, and more.
Looking for the top HVAC companies in Fort Collins? Lighten Up has the expertise you need! Contact us now for service.