Looking for an efficient and affordable solution to uneven home heating? You’ve come to the right place!
Mini-split systems are completely ductless and can be installed as point-of-use equipment, which makes them ideal for new additions or out-of-the-way rooms that cannot be reached with ductwork. They have a sleek, high-tech design that complements overall home design and are much smaller than traditional split systems. Here at Lighten Up, our HVAC specialists can make choosing the right ductless mini-split system for your Fort Collins home simple! Call for a consultation on this heating and cooling alternative today!
Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Although less common than furnaces or boilers, ductless mini-split systems are becoming increasingly popular in the Fort Collins area. Why? Because ductless mini-split systems offer all of the following advantages:
- Easy Installation: Ductless mini-split systems are easy to install due to their small size, but also because there is no additional ductwork to be connected.
- Space Efficiency: Ductless mini-split units are small enough to allow more room for the overall design and flow of your residential space. Floor units are available, but they may also be hung from ceilings or walls. The mini-split air conditioning unit can easily blend into your home or business regardless of your choice in décor.
- Sleek High-Tech Design: Due to their small size, ductless mini-split systems offer a lot of flexibility in interior design options. Small wall units are typically the most popular choice. Additionally, most systems are operable via remote control.
- Climate Control: Like traditional split systems, ductless mini-split systems automatically regulate indoor temperatures to produce the optimum level of cooling comfort at any given time.
- Quiet Operation: Unlike most AC systems on the market, ductless mini-split systems operate in almost complete silence.