You flush a toilet, start up a shower, or run a sink, only to find that the water is coming right back up out of the drain—and it’s nastier than ever. Drain backups aren’t the least common plumbing problem around, but they are one of the most stressful. If you’re dealing with a drain clog or drain backup problem in Fort Collins, count on the plumbing specialists at Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric for dependable plumbing repair.
Our local plumbing company in Fort Collins has been offering top-notch services and complete customer satisfaction to homeowners since day one. We are wholly committed to offering the utmost in customized plumbing repair, replacement, and routine maintenance services.
If you need drain backup repair “near me” or plumbing repair in Fort Collins, Greeley, or Loveland, CO, just contact Lighten Up online!
Types of Drain Backups
If left unchecked drain backups can cause extensive damage to your home, in addition to posing a substantial health risk. To avoid damaging your home’s walls, floors, furniture, and electrical systems, keep an eye out for these common types of drain backup in Colorado:
- Kitchen drain backups – Routine use will expose your kitchen drains to soap scum, grease, and food debris—all of these are likely to cause an eventual drain backup.
- Toilet backups – Toilet backups are actually less common than other types outside of a sewer main backup, but they can be caused by flushing large amounts of paper at once, or by flushing items into your toilet that you shouldn’t be.
- Shower/tub backups – In nearly all cases a shower backup will be caused by hair clogs, soap scum, or both.
- Sewer main backups – Sewer main backups can impact your entire home, and often will show warning signs by backing up in the toilets, sinks, and baths in the lowest areas of your home.
Our Drain Backup Repair Services in Fort Collins, CO
At Lighten Up, our professional Colorado plumbers offer a full range of solutions, from precision diagnostics to repair and prevention. When you connect with our team for drain backup repair we will provide these services:
- Camera inspection – When dealing with plumbing problems located in a drain line or pipe it’s always best to find out exactly what the problem is, and where it is located. Our cutting-edge sewer drain cameras can give us a clear picture of what is going on to cause your drain backup so that we can be sure that the job gets done completely and correctly.
- Drain auger – A sewer drain auger, also known commonly as a drain snake, enters the backed up drain and will chew through the clog causing your backup using a rotating motion and powerful metal teeth.
- Hydro jetting – Hydro jetting uses a powerful but safe blast of pressurized water to cut away scum, buildup, and blockages in order to leave your drain clean and free of backup-causing complications.
Remember that drain backups only get worse over time—contact the drain backup experts at Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric today!
Schedule Drain Backup Repair in Fort Collins and Greeley, Colorado
When you need licensed local plumbers that you can trust in Larimer County, Colorado, just reach out to the service team at Lighten Up. We offer top-class plumbing repairs, diagnostic services, and full preventative plumbing maintenance in order to make certain that you never have to deal with the headache of misbehaving plumbing for long.
Contact us any time by calling 970-460-4477, or schedule drain cleaning service online with Lighten Up!