Boilers are powerful: they supply very even heat all throughout the home, and they are overall quite dependable. But that doesn’t mean that your boiler will last forever. When the day of replacement comes, you want to know that a trained, skilled, and knowledgeable service team is available.
Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric specializes in boiler heating systems both modern and older, offering you the advantage of both our experience and our dedication to offering superior boiler service and dependable results. If you want to stay warm but your current boiler isn’t cutting it, Lighten Up has you covered.
For local boiler replacement in Loveland, Greeley, or Fort Collins just contact Lighten Up online now!
Boiler Replacement Specialists in Fort Collins & Larimer County, CO
Whether you use oil or natural gas, or if your boiler carries heat by the medium of water or steam, you can trust that Lighten Up can provide a seamless replacement service. Our experts are factory-trained in how to apply radiant heating systems to homes in Larimer County, meaning we can help you select your new boiler according to your unique needs, and we can integrate the new system in the manner that will work best for you and your home.
Frequently Asked Boiler Replacement Questions
- What does it cost to replace a boiler? The cost of boiler replacement depends on a variety of factors, including the needed heating capacity, the size of the system, the cost of parts and labor, and the complexity of the install.
- When should you replace a boiler? If your boiler is maintained professionally every year, you can expect it to last a minimum of 20 years. However, if you notice drops in performance, you should discuss these with our heating contractors to find out if you need to replace sooner!
- Can a plumber install a boiler? In most cases, no. A plumber can do the “wet” work for a boiler installation, but that would mean hiring both a plumber and a heating contractor to perform the actual installation.
- How long does it take to install a boiler? Provided that you are replacing a boiler with another boiler, the project can be completed within as little as a day once the parts and tools are on-site.
Is It Safe to Install My Own Boiler?
DIY home repairs and installations have become quite common, and installing a boiler yourself might be a tempting thought. Don’t even consider it! Heating installation of any kind requires a very specific set of skills that are cultivated for years by professional heating contractors. To earn that certification, we must undergo extensive technical training (we go through ongoing training in order to stay relevant, too). After that, it’s safety training, years of apprenticeship, and finally, certification.
Trying to handle a boiler installation on your own carries a lot of risks, including:
- Extensive personal injury from sharp parts, gas inhalation, and electricity
- Home damage including damage to walls, electrical systems, gas lines, and even potential home fires
- Considerable money loss—any mistakes or miscalculations means you have to start over at square one!
Contact Lighten Up for Boiler Replacement Service in Larimer County, CO
If you’re asking about “boiler replacement near me,” or you’re looking for trained, certified professionals that can make your boiler replacement cost-efficient and stress-free, then you’ve come to the right place.
Contact Lighten Up online to schedule a consultation, or call 970.230.3100 for boiler replacement in Fort Collins!