When it comes to dependability, power, and sheer heating performance, it’s hard to beat a boiler heating system. However, even the best systems can experience trouble, and when your boiler falls behind, the cold can intrude quite fast. So what do you do when your boiler fails to meet your needs, or worse, fails completely? Call on Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric for boiler repair!
Our boiler service teams have been proudly serving Windsor, Loveland, Greeley, and Fort Collins for years. We feature both the training and tools needed to provide simple or complex boiler repair, so when you need service from professionals who put you first, never hesitate to reach out to Lighten Up.
Need commercial or residential boiler repair in Fort Collins? Contact Lighten Up online, or call 970-460-4477 to speak with a local heating contractor now!
Boiler Repair in Larimer County, Colorado
Boilers can encounter a large number of issues, ranging from the very simple to the exceptionally complex. But regardless of how easy or challenging the issue may be, precision and an eye for detail are both absolutely vital for an effective boiler repair service that is going to last. With over two decades of experience, ongoing training, and our cutting-edge equipment, Lighten Up is the name to know for boiler repair service that you can trust.
How Do I Know When to Call for Boiler Repair?
If you catch any of the following problems, call on Lighten Up for boiler repair:
- Uneven or weak heating throughout the home
- Increases in energy or fuel consumption and costs
- Strange or loud noises when the unit is running
- Rpaid on-and-off cycling
- Signs of water damage or leaking on, around, or near your boiler
Having a boiler issue after hours or on the weekend? Lighten Up keeps a service team ready to help at all times, so call 970-460-4477 for 24-hour emergency boiler repair near Fort Collins!
Frequently Asked Boiler Repair Questions
- How does a home boiler work? As opposed to the forced air cycle that a furnace or heat pump uses, a boiler heats your home with a water reservoir, a heating element or medium, and a series of radiators and pipes in order to supply heat.
- Do plumbers fix boilers? Though a plumber is probably what first comes to mind when you think about a system that operates using water, not all plumbers can perform boiler services. What you are looking for specifically is a heating engineer.
- How do you maintain a boiler heating system? For the most part, a homeowner needs to do very little. The majority of boiler maintenance services should be handled by a trained contractor.
- How often do I need to schedule boiler maintenance? For the best results and performance, a boiler should be maintained once a year if they are relied upon for heating alone—twice a year if your boiler also supplies hot water.
Contact Lighten Up for Boiler Repair & Boiler Services in Fort Collins, CO
Our specialists understand that a Colorado winter is absolutely nothing to mess around with. If you find your boiler incapable of keeping up with your heating needs, reach out to Lighten Up, and we’ll have a service team on the way and ready to help right away.
Searching around for boiler repair companies, or asking about “boiler repair companies near me?” Contact Lighten Up for quality repair services!