Sewer repair is essential to your entire plumbing system. The sewer line in your home keeps your plumbing system running and can cause a great deal of damage if it is not properly repaired when necessary. Failure to call for repair in time may lead to some unsanitary consequences, including sewer backup that could leak out onto your property. You may also be unable to use your home’s plumbing fixtures to the best of their abilities, including toilets and sinks. This may see you have to pay a significant amount of money on plumbing repair and, if you ignore problems long enough, fixture replacement. What makes sewer line troubles so difficult for the average homeowner to identify is that the line itself is located underground, meaning problems can start with them even knowing. However, identifying the signs telling you to call for sewer repair isn’t impossible. All it takes is a closer look around your property. Sure, the line may be underground but with a bit more knowledge, you’ll be able to point out warning signs like a pro. It won’t just improve your plumbing system; it’ll make life on your property cost-efficient and stress-free.
How Can Lighten Up Help You?
Lighten Up should be the first service company you call for sewer repair. Our plumbers are licensed and fully-trained to tackle in-depth repairs that will ensure your sewer line works better than ever. They will consult with you before any work begins to ensure the job is done to your specifications. After all, making sure your needs are fully met is our top priority, and we’ll stop at nothing to guarantee your satisfaction. We’ll also show you what warning sings you should be picking up on so you’ll know to call us for repairs immediately. With our help, knowing what options you have on the table before you ever set out to get a repair can help save you time, money, and effort overall as you are going to be equipped with knowledge so that you can start to make a decision before the repairs begin. This means that you are not going to be so out of the loop so when your local service company starts throwing out estimates on repairs at you. Overall, our work will make you a more responsible homeowner, one who takes charge in fixing plumbing problems before they worsen.
7 Warning Signs You Need Sewer Repair
So, what should you notice before calling for repair? The next time you begin to suspect something fishy with your sewer line, be on the lookout for any of these warning signs:
- High Costs on Water Bills: Are you noticing you’re paying more on water bills, even if your average water usage hasn’t changed? Well, it may just be time to have a plumber at Lighten Up look at your sewer line. You certainly don’t want water bill costs to grow out of your control, so it’s always worth a call to a professional, even if it just means saving you money.
- Multiple Clogged Fixtures: One clog may be manageable, but having your most essential plumbing fixtures clog all at once may seem like doomsday. You need to take action, and quickly. Having toilets, sinks, and showers clogging all at once can make home life downright miserable. Not to mention, the longer you wait to get sewer repair, the more you risk shortening the lifespan of your most essential fixtures.
- Foul Odors: Smelling a nasty sewer odor around your property? Then it’s the scent telling you sewer repairs are necessary. These odors can permeate through your entire property, keeping guests and home buyers far away. Before this detracts from your property value, call for sewer repair immediately.
- Gurgling Noises: You may begin to hear your sink making strange, gurgling noises. If so, you need to take action right away. It’s a sign there’s sewer trouble bubbling under the surface and you need to act soon before it’s much too late.
- Fluctuating Toilet Water Levels: The level of your toilet water should always be consistent, so it’s definitely means for concern when the levels seems to fluctuating at random. It can be at normal level one moment, and abnormally low the next.
- Pests and Rodents: Squeamish at the sight of insects and rodents? Then it may displease you to learn that you may notice more bugs and rats hanging around your property. Broken sewer lines attract them since they provide plenty of space for them to reside.
- Visible Corrosion: If you have any exposed piping on your property, take note of any corrosion. It may not just be a sign that you need repair. If corrosion is significant enough, you may need sewer replacement.
Contact Lighten Up today if you want to learn more on what you should notice so you call us right away for high-quality sewer repair!