Your plumbing may be out of sight, but it should never be out of mind. As one of the most used systems in your home, wear and tear can happen over time. Take a second to think about how many times a day you use it! Every time you take a shower, flush the toilet, wash the dishes or do a load of laundry, you are using your drains. Frequent use leaves room for clogs and buildup. If you want to do some spring cleaning for your drains, we’re here to help.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
Your plumbing can take a beating during springtime, but Lighten Up is ready to help prevent any major malfunctions. If you are experiencing any of the following problems in your home, call us to schedule drain cleaning services.
- Slow draining sink
- No water pressure in the shower
- Toilets don’t flush properly
- Kitchen sink backed-up
- Tub doesn’t drain after showering
How Lighten Up Services Can Help
We offer the following services that can help your plumbing stay clear and clog-free this spring:
- Camera Inspection. This process involves a trained technician inserting a camera into your plumbing system. A long, thin, very flexible rod with a tiny camera is inserted through an easy access point – most likely a toilet in your home. As your plumbing system ages, you may become more prone to clogs due to pipe age or years of buildup. This can affect your water pressure and other aspects of your plumbing, so it needs to be dealt with immediately. With a camera inspection, a professional will be able to locate the clog without damaging your pipes.
- Water Jetting. If you suspect that your pipes do have a blockage, or one of our service technicians finds one with a camera inspection, water jetting is in your best interest. Water jetting pushes a steady blast of water through your plumbing to gently remove buildup or blockages. A trained professional can adjust the water pressure due to the size and nature of the clog. This method is minimally invasive, so it’s gentle and safe enough for old piping systems.
- Repair. If we find that you need repairs or replacement in your system, we’ve got you covered! We clean out all sorts of pipes, sewers, and drains. With our help, your plumbing will be back up and running in no time.
To schedule spring cleaning for your plumbing system, call Lighten Up today!