You should never be afraid to ask your local HVAC company in Fort Collins, CO any questions on heating and cooling, especially now that spring has sprung. The temperatures in Fort Collins, CO will now make a steady climb upward, meaning you will most likely be relying on your HVAC system for cooling sooner than later. It’s important to know the ins and outs of home cooling so your family is receiving the highest level of comfort this season, and it’s a safe bet your local HVAC company will have professionals on hand who can help answer any questions you may have.
Lighten Up should be your number-one HVAC company in Fort Collins, CO for all of your heating and cooling concerns. We always have an HVAC expert waiting in the wings to ensure your home remains as comfortable as possible. Got a question on replacing AC filters? Concerned about the overall state of your current AC? Well, our team can handle it all. We have been supplying customers with HVAC advice for years, and this spring will be no exception!
What Should You Ask Before Service?
Of course, before you hire HVAC company to perform a particular service this spring, it’s important to ask them these 5 important questions before any work begins:
- What are your qualifications? First and foremost, you need to make sure the HVAC Company is comprised of licensed and insured professionals. HVAC contractors need to have the required amount of on-the-job experience to ensure any HVAC work in your home is reliable and of higher quality. There are some unlicensed handymen out there who may know a thing or two about working on a HVAC system, but’s always best to leave it in the hands of a professional.
- What are the estimates? No matter if it is installation, repair, or replacement, it’s important to get an upfront estimate from an HVAC contractor before any work begins so there are no surprises when it comes to pricing. You need to make sure the project’s overall scope, details, and completion are documented to ensure you are receiving service that best meets your specifications.
- What brands do you offer? You don’t just want to install HVAC system in your home, especially if that system isn’t from a brand guaranteed to give you the best heating and cooling. Ask your HVAC company in Fort Collins, CO about the brands of HVAC they offer. Most HVAC companies tend to have a smaller selection of brands to choose from, which can lower your choices in terms of what company you should hire.
- What is your experience with this particular system? Sometimes, hiring the right HVAC company may come down to what type of HVAC system you own. An HVAC contractor may not have relevant experience for, say, a geothermal system or an old-school operating system.
- What are the incentives? HVAC service, depending on the job, can be expensive and you need to make sure you’re getting service that puts some money back in your pocket. In addition, you need to make sure the project is documented so you can receive state or local incentive requirements. Remember, you may be the one paying for service, but you need to look for your own interests too.
Contact Lighten Up today if you’re looking for the perfect HVAC company in Fort Collins, CO who can provide you the best service!