If your sewer system has:
- Tree Roots or Other Tough Obstructions
- Sewer Odors in Your Living Areas
- Plumbing/Cleaning Appliances that Break Early
- A Home Built Before 1989
Then having a Lighten Up professional perform water jetting on your home is the solution you need. Why? Because with water jetting, you aren’t just getting drain clearing — you’re getting drain cleaning. Here’s what we mean:
The Difference Between Water Jetting and Drain Snaking
A plumber administering a drain snake to your kitchen or bathroom sink is basically just looking to eliminate the obstruction. The drain snake uses a corkscrew motion to burrow through clogs, generally from hair, food products, or other unauthorized objects, and by breaking through these obstructions restart the flow of wastewater through the drain.
So whereas conventional drain clearing procedures only open pipes, hydrojetting restores old plumbing with a high pressure blast of water that propels the water jetter through even the most difficult obstructions. It tears away all of that residue and grime to repair the line to its original diameter. Years and years of build-up can be washed away in a single visit from Lighten Up! Call to have a Lighten Up Plumber deliver water jetting to your home today.
That’s because water jetting delivers a complete cleaning of your pipe system! Tree root intrusions that would cause a drain snake to become tangled are no problem for our water jetter. Build-up and clogs that produce foul odors are wiped away. Your plumbing will become all around more efficient — your old home’s pipes will work like new!
Water jetting offers all of the following advantages:
- More Permanent– No more clogs that recur just a few days after the pipes are reopened.
- Trenchless– Water jetting requires no digging — repair your existing pipes without ruining your yard!
- Safe– This procedure is 100% safe when administered by a licensed Lighten Up Plumbing professional. Plus, it’s environmentally friendly!
- More Efficient– Stop living with back-ups and clogs, make your plumbing run smoother today!
Water jetting is the future of drain cleaning, and the Lighten Up Plumbing experts are the water jetting specialists to call.
Contact Lighten Up Plumbing for water jetting today!