That’s where we come into play. Having served the Loveland area for many years, Lighten Up is the name to trust with any clogs, big or small.
Possible Causes of Toilet Clogs:
- Overabundance of paper or sanitary products
- Root damage in sewer line
- Cracked or damaged sewer pipes
- Toy or large object flushed down the drain
- Buildup of hair, grease or food in sewer line
When this issue strikes, be it in the middle of the day or in the middle of the night, you can breathe easy knowing a professional drain clearer is a phone call away. When you call Lighten Up Plumbing, you will speak to a live person, not a recording. A trained plumbing professional will be dispatched and at your residence or place of business in a matter of minutes.
What We Do:
- Arrive at your property dressed in uniform and shoes in booties to protect your floors.
- Inspect and diagnose the drainage issue.
- Submerge a drain snake to dislodge clog.
- If further clog issues are presented, drop a cable with a camera into sewer line.
- With hydro-jetting, blast through any clog or root with high-pressure water.
- If sewer pipe needs replacing, build new pipe on existing sewer line.
- Leave property in same condition after clog as been cleared.
It is our mission to not only leave your toilets cleared and running smoothly but to also leave you satisfied that our technicians went above and beyond to restore your family’s comfort and convenience. We stand by our work and take your issues seriously.
Don’t let your toilet cause you stress or worry. It’s something we can definitely solve, guaranteed. In Loveland and the surrounding Colorado areas, our technicians have come across just about every type of toilet clog. We are ready to tackle your clog, call us today anytime.