Multiple Drain Clogs Could Signify Sewer Backup
It all starts with one drain. And then slowly, but surely, moves on to others in your home. If you notice that you have multiple drains that are backing up, this could mean that you have a clog in your main sewer line.
Even if everything seems normal and your drains are just acting a little sluggish, it’s still best to be sure. These backups can be messy and the longer they’re left alone, the worse they gets.
Do You Have a Sewer Drain Clog?
Ask yourself the following questions to help you be sure you have this drain backup:
- Do you see sewer water backing up through a basement or driveway drain when you flush your toilet?
- Are there multiple plumbing fixtures in your home that aren’t draining properly?
- Do you see bubbles in your toilet when you run the sink?
- Do you see any blockages in your drain clean out?
- Have your toilets stopped working?
- Does soapy water come up into the toilet drain or bathtub when you run the washing machine?
- Has anything strange been happening with your plumbing fixtures? Like water coming up through the tub drain when you flush the toilet?
- Are your drains gurgling or slow to drain? Do they smell of sewage?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, then you either already have a main drain clog, or one is looming. When you call Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric to clear out your sewer drain, we will use a process called hydro jetting.
Hydro Jetting Your Sewer Drain
Hydro jetting is the most effective method for getting rid of even the toughest backups. These jets can break through pretty much anything!
This process involves sending highly pressurized water quickly into your pipes to completely rid your drain of any and all obstructions. Hydro jetting is so efficient, it will even clean your pipes and return them back to like-new condition.
What are you waiting for? Your sewer drain clog will only get worse – Call Lighten Up Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric today!