Drain Clogs in Fort Collins
It doesn’t get much worse than clogged drains in your Fort Collins home. These headaches don’t just go away—if your residential drain lines are stopped up, it is crucial that you hire a drain cleaning professional right away. Drain clogs are highly unsanitary for you and your family, so it’s always a good idea to clear them up ASAP. At Lighten Up Electric and Plumbing, our drain cleaning experts are highly experienced, trained and prepared with cutting edge technological solutions and state-of-the-art equipment that will safely remove debris and waste from your drains, without causing further pipe damage.
Common Clog Types:
- Toilet clogs: Sometimes your trusty plunger isn’t enough to unclog a stopped up toilet. And when that’s the case, the whole household is in for some frustration. Don’t risk making the clog even worse with those iffy home remedies, call our drain cleaning experts ASAP and we’ll get it flushing like new again—guaranteed!
- Kitchen drain clogs: In most homes, the kitchen is the modern “hearthstone,” the go-to gathering place for the whole household. So when your kitchen’s drains and/or garbage disposal are backed up, your family’s usual sanctuary can become a stinky, frustrating, unsanitary mess. Kitchen drains are tough to unclog and garbage disposals are finicky and dangerous to the untrained. That’s why if you are experiencing a clogged kitchen drain, it’s time to bring in our drain cleaning experts, STAT!
- Bathroom drain clogs: We can’t even begin to tell you how many folks we’ve had call us up in a panic—their bathroom drain got clogged, they tried to fix it themselves and now it’s worse than ever! Don’t let this happen to you… Call our drain cleaning experts if you notice your bathroom drain lines moving sluggishly or not at all. The sooner you call, the sooner we can get it fixed and return your bathroom routine to order!
- Clogged shower drain: Hair, soap scum, paper debris, random residue—who knows what’s clogging up your shower drain. The important thing is that you don’t attempt to solve the clog yourself, which can ultimately exacerbate the issue and lead to a very pricey repair.
- Clogged sewer: Finding yourself up against one of these bad boys is a full fledged plumbing emergency! This is about to get serious—your wastewater has nowhere to escape so it will all come back up into the household’s plumbing… When you suspect you have a sewer drain clog you should not use any of the plumbing in the home until the stoppage is clear. Give our drain cleaning experts a call ASAP and we’ll diagnosis the source of the sewer clog and get it cleared quick!
- Basement drain clog: There’s not much worse than finding your basement floor drain has clogged and there’s odd smelling water everywhere. It can cause lasting damage to your basement along with anything you might have stored down there. So don’t let that water linger, call our draining cleaning experts right away and get the problem fixed!
It doesn’t matter what’s holding up your drains – at Lighten Up Electric and Plumbing, we’ve got the tools, knowledge and experience to them unclogged fast. Call us today and get our drain clog experts on the job!